Welcome to the Lillian August website! The following terms and conditions (the "Agreement") govern your use of this website, including any content, functionality, and services offered on or through Lillian August (the "Site"). Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Site. By accessing or using the Site, including making any purchases from the Site, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must not access or use the Site.
Use of Site:
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this Agreement. You agree not to use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- To engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm Lillian August or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Lillian August, a Lillian August employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To interfere with the proper working of the Site, including the transmission of any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code.
The Site and its entire contents, features, and functionality, including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof, are owned by Lillian August, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Site, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
Payment and Shipping:
All prices on the Site are listed in U.S. dollars. When you purchase an item from Lillian August, you agree to pay the listed price for that item, plus any applicable taxes and shipping charges. We accept payment via credit card, debit card, or PayPal. All transactions are processed securely and your payment information is encrypted.
Shipping Address and Additional Charges
In the event that you fail to provide a correct shipping address, we reserve the right to impose additional charges associated with correcting and reshipping the order. By placing an order, you agree to pay any such additional charges that may arise due to inaccurate or incomplete shipping information provided by you.
Customer Responsibility to Accept Delivery and Additional Charges
In the event that you are unable to accept delivery within five (5) days of the scheduled delivery date, you acknowledge and agree that you may be responsible for any daily storage or redelivery fees assessed by the designated shipping carrier. It is your responsibility to ensure timely acceptance of the delivery to avoid incurring additional storage charges and redelivery fees. Please be attentive to attempts to reach you by phone from the shipper or Lillian August to avoid delays in delivery and acceptance, and ensure that we have correct contact information for delivery.
For shipping terms, please refer to our Shipping Information page which is incorporated into this Agreement.
Arbitration and Governing Law:
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the Texas Justice Center in accordance with its rules of arbitration, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law provisions.
Thank you for visiting Lillian August!